Monday Meet Me

     Wow, it has been 5 months since my last blog post. It has definitely been too long and I am hoping to get back into blogging over the summer and continue throughout this upcoming school year.

One reason that I have put blogging on hold is because I just had a beautiful baby boy in late March.





So, now that I am back I would like to start by linking up with the Teaching Tribune for the Monday Meet Me Linky.






I am going on my 12th year of teaching in Louisiana and am still passionate about my job as I was my first year of teaching. I live about 5 miles from my work and my boys attend the school right next door. 

I have 4 handsome boys. Patrick is 7, Evan & Bryce are my 6 year old twins and Jack is 2 months. I also have an amazing husband who is dedicated to his family and loves to spend time with his boys. 

I can't get enough of talk shows this summer. Some of my favorites are the Today Show, Queen Latifah, The Chew & Ellen. I feel like I am so caught up in what's going on in our country. I get so behind during the school year. 

My summers consist of me spending a lot of time with my boys. So, I am constantly watching and listening to them run around the house playing and chatting it up. Also, we have "school time" each day where I facilitate short mini lessons to get them ready for the upcoming grade. 

I am wanting to read The One and Only by Emily Giffin, but I am hoping the library will have it tomorrow on our daily library stop. If not, I will be purchasing on my iPad to read. I am also searching for a good professional read. Recommendations are needed! 

Yes, you read that right. I love to clean the house. It is the first thing I do besides drink my coffee in the morning. I am always cleaning something. I guess I kind of have to with 4 boys! 


Click here or on the link above to join this linky and learn about other bloggers. 

1 comment

Back to Top